Atlanta, Georgia is home to some of the BEST haunted houses and Halloween events in the country! Atlanta celebrates holidays in a big way and during the month of October it is Halloween fever! The big city hosts numerous events throughout the month of October, so choose the one that is right for you!
1) Atlanta BeltLine Halloween Doggy Parade and Costume Contest: Dine and drink with your pup and register to be a part of the doggy costume contest and parade. On October 26th at 3:00 p.m. at Park Tavern, Piedmont Park; earn prizes for the large dog and small dog costume contests or the human-dog combo contest. $20 gets you into the contest and donations are requested for the parade. For more information check out their Facebook page.
2) Swerve Grill is hosting Atlanta’s Biggest Upscale Halloween Costume Party Friday, October 31st at 10:00 p.m. Admission is $15 in advance and the event will feature best male, female, and couple costume contests. This particular event is targeted more towards socialites aged 30 and up.
3) Soul Halloween is a Halloween party that takes it back a couple decades. Located at The Melia Hotel, guests are required to dress up in costumes that reflect the 20s, 70s, 80s, or 90s eras and compete in costume, dance, and singing battles! Guests must be aged 21 and up in order to attend this throw-back party on Halloween night!
4) #FrightNightATL is Atlanta’s first Halloween Rave. Located at Star Theater on Halloween night, more information and tickets can be found online.
5) Halloween Globe Lanters is fun for the entire family and takes place on Saturday, October 11th at 10:30 a.m. Kids and adults make jack-o-lanterns for the Grant Park Conservancy’s Halloween Lantern Parade.
Whether you are an Atlanta local or moving to Atlanta before Halloween, there are so many Halloween events to take part in so you can fill your October with Halloween fun! With events for singles, couples, and families, the great city of Atlanta is sure to have the perfect event for you! For more events and information you can visit: entertainment.accessatlanta.com. If you are moving to Atlanta this October, let All My Sons Moving Company make it quick and easy so that you can enjoy the holiday season.